Private Real Estate Investment Since 1986
Syndicated Equities is a private real estate investment firm that was founded in 1986. Since its inception, Syndicated Equities has acquired over $1 billion of institutional-quality and government-leased real estate on behalf of its clients. We provide investment opportunities to accredited investors, family offices and institutions that seek attractive cash flow and long-term appreciation from real estate.
Since 1986, Syndicated Equities has been dedicated to the performance of its investments and has earned a reputation for integrity throughout the marketplace. Our personal commitment has resulted in successful, long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom have invested with us for three decades.
- SIU Student Housing Development - Carbondale, Illinois
- US Immigration & Customs Enforcement Building - Jacksonville, Florida
- West Loop Apartment Development - Chicago, Illinois
- National Advance Fire & Resource Institute Facility - Tucson, Arizona
- Starbucks & FedEx Office Retail Center - Naperville, Illinois
- United HealthCare Medical Office Portfolio - Las Vegas, Nevada
- Rush-Copley Medical Office Building - Aurora (Chicago), Illinois
- US Customs & Border Protection Agency - Atlanta, Georgia
- Fashion Outlets of Chicago - Rosemont, Illinois
- Riverstone Apartments - Kansas City, Missouri