Private Real Estate Investment Since 1986
Syndicated Equities is a private real estate investment firm that was founded in 1986. Since its inception, Syndicated Equities has acquired over $1 billion of institutional-quality and government-leased real estate on behalf of its clients. We provide investment opportunities to accredited investors, family offices and institutions that seek attractive cash flow and long-term appreciation from real estate.
Since 1986, Syndicated Equities has been dedicated to the performance of its investments and has earned a reputation for integrity throughout the marketplace. Our personal commitment has resulted in successful, long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom have invested with us for three decades.
- NorthShore University Health System - Bannockburn, Illinois
- Arlington Highlands Shopping Center - Arlington, Texas
- Walgreens - Alexandria, Minnesota
- Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas - Las Vegas, Nevada
- Waterfront Shopping Center - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- CVS Caremark Tower - Northbrook, Illinois
- Timber Hollow - Fairfield (Cincinnati), Ohio
- Hamilton Lakes - Itasca (suburban Chicago), Illinois
- Social Security Administration - Whitehall (Columbus), Ohio
- Social Security Administration - Ft. Smith, Arkansas